Thursday 12 May 2011

Target Audience

the target audience for my work I believe will be middle aged people on their lunch break or workers who have stopped in for a coffee. The business attracts a lot of customers who generally come in for lunch and a coffee, these people are of all ages but the majority are middle aged and coming in from work for a break. He believes that they would enjoy black and white photographs and highlight the place they are working/visiting. He would like images of Bath as he said he gets a lot of people in asking where would be a nice place to visit or asking for directions, photographs of Bath would be helpful then for him to show tourists areas of Bath which may not necessarily be well known. I will therefore take photographs of Bath and try to include areas which are not as famous or subject matter which is interesting and unique. With our show up I believe it will attract more tourists and people wishing to find out more about Bath, it is here the company may benefit as there is more publicity for the venue. I believe to reach the widest audience possible I need to try to appeal to the majority of the audience who visit the shop which is middle aged men and women coming in from work, and also tourists. I will take Ed's advice and focus on Bath and interesting aspects of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment